Service plugs are specialized tools used specifically to plug rigid hoses and pipes to prevent oil and chemical spilling and leaking into the environment, to preserve and retain costly oils and other important hydraulic fluids used during maintenance and repair. It also prevents infusion of contaminants like dust and water into equipments, thus ensuring smooth functioning and performance. Service plugs can be easily installed into hoses with slight twisted motions of hand. It can be easily fitted into any kind of hose or line installation.
Some key features or benefits of Service Plugs
- Service plugs are manufactured using high quality oil resistant rubber
- It is specifically designed for easy manual installation, without any tool requirement
- It ensures an easy and snug fit irrespective of any kind of hose fit and installation.
- It is oils and chemicals resistant and prevents contamination to the environment from oil and hazardous chemicals
- Prevents dust, corrosion to ensure long life of machines
- Prevents water, paint, dust and pollution from harming systems and components when cleaning or painting
- Suitable for temperatures between -15°F – +195°F
- Suitable to use in non-pressurized systems and vacuum systems
- It is available in three sizes to plug holes between .04 – 1.7″
Micro: .04 – 0.4″
Standard: .16 – .91″
XL: .47 – 1.7″
Mix:.04 – 1.7″
Download the Service Plug Brochure for more details and fitting instruction